Call Meeting to Order
Christian called the meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. in the community center, outside the main entrance to the library. (Everyone wore masks and was properly social- distanced.)
Present: Christian Westphal, Paula Dowding, Joyce Komraus, Jean Neumann, Joan Nussbamn, Steph Snedden, Lisa Wojcik, and (guest) Charles Elerick.
(Library Director), Steph Snedden, Joan Nussbaum, Joyce Komraus
- Meeting was called to order at 5:30 pm.;
- After introductions and alterations to the board address list, Joyce gave a brief history f the MNPL
- During direc or Lisa’s report, she handed out the monthly budget (financial) statement from the Village of Cloudcroft; as “items of interest for the board ‘, she enumerated tasks that board members might want to volunteer to o: Jean is already searching for prices of books MNPL might want to sell on e-bay and sorting books-on-tape; Joan is sewing a curtain for the lower cabinets at the librarian’s desk area; Lisa also suggested that we might want to rewrite the mission statement for this board.
- Jean and Pan a volunteered and accepted to be the vice-chairperson and secretary respectively;
- New business included the need to talk to Shae in the village office in order to get a calendar of events for the community center;
The meeting was adjourned at 6:10 p.m. with the next meeting scheduled for October 1st.