To address issues from the canceled Regular Council Meeting of February 11, 2020
Tuesday, FEBRUARY 18, 2020, 6:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order: Mayor – David C. Venable
2. Pledge of Allegiance: Mayor – David C. Venable
Pledge of Allegiance
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
Salute to the Flag of New Mexico
“I salute the flag of the State of New Mexico, the Zia symbol of perfect friendship among united cultures.”
3. Approval of Agenda: Regular Meeting of February 18, 2020
4. Approval of Minutes: Regular Council Meeting January 14, 2020
5. Mayor’s Report:
6. Reports: Judicial, P&Z, Police, Library, Fire Dept., Wells & Springs, Water Usage/Production, GRT, Lodger’s Tax and Travel Reports for January 2020.
7. Administrators Report:
8. Executive Session: Limited Personnel Matters – §10-15-1(H) (2) Concerning Cloudcroft Police Department
- Confirmation of New Hires for the Cloudcroft Police Department – David Sanchez, Justin Mitchell
10. Unfinished Business:
- Discussion/Action: Bus Maintenance Facility Utility Service
- Discussion/Action: Permanent realignment of parking barriers on Burro Ave, – Movement to 90 Degree angle
- Discussion/Action: Proposed Ordinance for publication Village Code 7-1A-4; Tap and Service Connections and 7-1B-5; Construction of Sewers, to include language requiring contractors to repair roads after construction.
- Discussion/Action: Proposed Draft Article A. Fire Department
- Discussion/Action: Paid Fire Dept. Personnel – Erich Wuersching
11. New Business:
- Discussion/Action: Approval of payroll increase for Shaela Hemphill per Village Policy Manual
- Discussion/Action: Promotion and Pay Increase for Mike Testa – Deputy Chief of Cloudcroft Police Department
- Discussion/Action: Approval Resolution 2020.04 Increase in Revenues/Expenditures Fire Protection Fund
- Discussion/Action: Revision to Personnel Policies and Employee Handbook
12. Executive Session: Real Property & Water Rights §10-15-1.H (8) Concerning 306 Lynx Loop Concerning 102 Mexican Ave
- Discussion/Action: Concerning 306 Lynx Loop
- Discussion/Action: Concerning 102 Mexican Ave.
13. Bills & Treasurer’s Report: Acknowledgment: January 2020