EFFECTIVE 8:00 AM
Monday, September 13, 2021
LEVEL 1 WATER RESTRICTIONS ARE IMPOSED
By Order of Mayor W. Denney, Village of Cloudcroft due to water conditions in the Village after recent monsoon rains, the Water restrictions are being dropped to LEVEL 1. The Village of Cloudcroft is still in a drought, but there is sufficient water to supply the needs ofthe community. The following are the current.
LEVEL 1 RESTRITICIONS.
When the governing body has declared a level one water emergency, the following restrictions apply to all properties served by the village of Cloudcroft water system, including those properties outside the village limits.
- Prohibited Acts.
- Water Waste: No entity or operation served by the village water system shall waste, cause, or permit to be wasted or applied to nonbeneficial uses, as defined in this section, any water furnished by the Village of Cloudcroft
- b. Fugitive Water Flow: No entity or operation shall cause or permit the flow of excess fugitive water onto adjacent property or public right of way
- a. Flow resulting from firefighting and training, or routine inspections of fire hydrants, or from other necessary municipal uses.
- Water applied to prevent or abate health, safety and accident hazards, and in construction work
- Water that flows onto adjacent property or public rights of way as the result of an act of nature
- Outdoor Watering Restrictions
- Spray irrigation is allowed from six o’clock (6:00) P.M) to ten o’clock (10:00) A.M.