Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 5:00p.m.
- Call to Order: Mayor – William Denney
- Pledge of Allegiance: Mayor – William Denney
Pledge of Allegiance
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
Salute to the Flag of New Mexico
“I salute the flag of the State of New Mexico, the Zia symbol of perfect friendship among united cultures.”
- Approval of Agenda: February 22, 2022
- New Business:
- Discussion/Action: Resolution No. 2022.01 Budget Adjustments, Fiscal year 2021.22 Second Quarter Clerk Garcia reviewed all line items on Resolution 2022.01, answered questions, and explained the process of submitting corrections into the LGBMS system.
- Discussion/Action: Trustee McCoy made a motion to approve Resolution No. 2022.01 Budget Adjustments Fiscal Year 2021.22 Second Quarter, Trustee Maynard seconded the motion.
- Discussion/Action: Further discussion regarding PV Loan ADW-2387.
Trustee Maynard clarified that the loan was not paid last year due to not receiving statement and who should have sent the statement.
- Discussion/Action: Trustee Vote as follows: Trustee McCoy, for; Trustee Tieman, for; Trustee Maynard, for. Motion carried unanimously.
- Adjournment: Trustee McCoy made a motion to adjourn the Special Meeting of January 25, 2022. Trustee Maynard seconded the motion. Meeting adjourned at 4:12 pm.