Monday, May 9, 2022, at 4:00 p.m
- Call to Order: Mayor William Denney, called the meeting to order at 4:00 p.m., with the following Governing Body members present: Mayor Pro Tern-John Tieman; Trustee Jim Maynard; Trustee George Mitchell and Trustee Gail McCoy.
Staff present: Barbara K. Garcia, Clerk
- Pledge of Allegiance: The pledge of allegiance to the United States and New Mexico flags was led by Mayor Denney in previous meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
Salute to the Flag of New Mexico
“I salute the flag of the State of New Mexico, the Zia symbol of perfect friendship among united cultures.”
TOPIC OF WORK SESSION
COUNCIL MEETING SET FOR May 10, 2022
The Governing Body reviewed and discnssed the agenda for the regular council meeting of May 10, 2022. All items of agenda were reviewed with the following requests made to the clerk to follow up and provide answers.
• Request Attorney is workers compensation should be addressed in contracts
• Place dollar sign($) in contract for H Bar Slash, LLC
• Follow up with CLOC on the cost to change the fire hazard insurance to $500,000 rather than the $100,000 it currently is
• Change CLOC annual license amount to $50, from $25
• Request Attorney to review water proclamation and request if the Village is implying a guarantee of water to outside properties
• Send Ordinance 399 to Trustee Jim Maynard for review of language as it pertains to water tap connections
• Request Project Manager to provide a full dollar amount of expenditures needed to complete the funding of the design phase for the Multi-Use Facility project.
No action was taken at the meeting.
Mayor Denney adjourned the work session at 6:23 p.m.